This post contains affiliate links. This means I may make a small commission should you choose to purchase through one of my links. I only recommend products I personally use, like, and trust. Thank you for supporting my blog!
We are becoming more and more aware of the harmful toxins that our bodies are exposed to every day. From pesticides and harmful chemicals ON and processed ingredients IN our food, to our daily personal care and household products, not to mention environmental factors such as air pollution, chemtrails, crap in our water, radiation, aluminum, the list goes on (5G anyone?).. And these are only the things we know about! Hence the need for this easy 3 day detox cleanse! (For more reading on living a non- toxic lifestyle, check out my blog post “Your Simple & Complete Guide to Non-Toxic Living)
As a mom with a husband who deals with serious autoimmune disorders and knowing that my children are now genetically predisposed to the same issues, living a non toxic lifestyle is high priority for us! We strive for clean living as much as possible, but sadly, there are still some areas that are out of control. That’s why we have made detoxing part of our regular routine!
Benefits of Detoxing
Doing a detox not only eliminates harmful toxins that are wreaking havoc on your immune system and your body’s ability to fight off free radicals, viruses, and disease, but it also has a few more awesome benefits!
- Boosts metabolism
- Improves skin health
- Improves kidney, liver and other internal organ function
- Aides in weight loss and weight management (keeping the weight off!)
- Boosts immune system
- Increases energy
- Aides in gut health and digestion
- Helps with mental clarity
Pretty great benefits! And I’m going to add that detoxing boosts your mood, because when you feel better, you are happier am I right?!
How to Detox:
Your body is constantly trying to eliminate harmful waste. There are several ways you can always give your body a helping hand, such as:
- Drinking tons of water!
- Adding lemon to you water
- Oil pulling (swishing coconut oil around in your mouth once a day for 20 mins then spitting out)
- Drink more green tea
- Eat more fiber
- Try fasting
As I mentioned before, there are still things that we can’t control when it comes to the load of toxins we encounter on a daily basis- which is why, in addition to the list above, I also do a 3 Day Detox once a month to completely reset my body and start the month with a clean slate!
Easy 3 Day Detox Cleanse
Here’s some of my favorite benefits of this detox:
- Boosts metabolism
- Targets bloating (One of my friends who just did it literally lost 4 pounds and 2 inches! Timing it with your cycle is also a great way to help around that time of the month!)
- Increases energy
- Aides in digestive health & vitality
- No fasting or dieting involved
- Gentle detox- white pants approved!
- As well as all the other benefits of a detox of course
The Detox I do is through the non-toxic, clean living company I market for, and I absolutely am in love with this easy 3 day detox cleanse! You can do the detox up to twice a month, but I usually just do it the first week of each month (and maybe again right before a trip or anytime I want to look extra good in a swimsuit or a little black dress!) to reset my body and get back on track.
What Will I Notice When I Do the Detox?
Although the amazing health benefits inside your body are the same for everyone, once you are completely done with the 3 Day Detox Cleanse, you will most likely notice:
- Less bloating
- Slimmer, more trimmed waist
- May lose some pounds and / or inches in the mid section
- More energy
- Less sluggish digestive system
- Overall wellness/ feeling better
*Disclaimer: Everyone’s body is different. Although I have spoken to hundreds of customers who have taken this and heard all their testimonials, it is possible that each person can react slightly differently. Although the health benefits will be the same, one person may have a slightly different experience than the other as far as how their body reacts.
How does it Work?
The Easy 3 Day Detox Cleanse is- well, easy! You simply mix one packet with water and drink right before bed every night 3 nights in a row. In the morning, you have a nice visit with mother nature (in the bathroom) and that’s it! You’re all set for the day!
But the health benefits aren’t the only thing you get with this detox! Every month I do a 3 Day Detox Challenge! Here’s how it works:
- You order your 3 day Detox and get $10 off here
- Your package arrives in the mail in 3 days
- You receive an email from me with:
- A welcome video
- Instructions on how to take the detox and maximize your results
- Printable documents on how to accurately track your results
- Answers to the most popular asked questions
- Instructions on how to be entered into a fun monthly Giveaway for all my fellow detoxers!
- Lifetime access to my customer facebook group where you will have access to:
- Healthy living guidance, clean eating tips, great at home workouts created by an actual personal trainer, access to giveaways and other challenge info, and also have a community to chat with about your results and to cheer you on in your clean living journey!
- And of course access to me personally to answer any questions / help navigate your results!
FYI- you can totally get this detox on its own (for less than $20 with my promo code!) BUUUT you should know that it also comes in an awesome package deal called the “Lean Body System”. The Lean Body System not only contains the 3 Day Detox, but also comes with two other really special health supplements, called Trim and Burn.
- Boosts Metabolism
- Trains your body to inhibit fat storage (so you can KEEP the weight off long after you’re off the supplements)
- Sculpts lean muscle
- Curves hunger & sweet cravings
- Contains collagen that helps with joint, skin, hair, nail, and gum health
- Comes in Several Flavors (Chocolate is my fav! Otherwise the Vanilla tastes super yummy in coffee!)
- Boosts energy
- Burns calories all day long
- Aides in weight loss and boosting metabolism
I love using this system to lose baby weight postpartum, or anytime my metabolism is feeling sluggish and I need an overall health reset. Here’s some before and after pics with the Lean Body System!
I know that was a lot of information, so let’s make it simple:
*If you decide to go with the Lean Body System, you will also get the email from me with all the perks of the clean living guidance, step by step instructions on how to take the system, and tips on maximizing and tracking your results! Click below for even more info on which is best for you!
Besides the overall feeling of just being healthier, my absolute favorite thing about the Lean Body System is that it is designed to actually retrain your body on how to burn calories and inhibit fat storage so that you’re NOT dependent on supplements forever! Once you’re off the system, you should be able to maintain your results with healthy living habits alone. Our bodies are created to do amazing things- we just need to do ourselves a favor and stop exposing ourselves to things that harm us and instead put good things into our body that help it do its job!
I can’t wait to do my detox next (this month I’m actually doing the whole system because I need an extra boost losing that baby weight from baby #2!) and I’m so excited for those who are doing it with me! Be sure to tag me in your instagram story so I can cheer you on and enter you into the giveaway!
Also, if you don’t see an email from me within 48 hours after you grab your detox, be sure to check your spam folder! Feel free to reach out to me for assistance if you still don’t see it!
Our health is the best gift we can give our families. I want to be there for my kids as they grow up, see my daughter walk down the aisle, be active and play with my grandchildren, and have a good quality of life the whole way. Right now, there are lots of harmful toxins surrounding us that are out of our control. The good news is, as we work on becoming aware and making improvements as a society, we still have the power to make healthy decisions today, for ourselves and our family.
I hope this post was helpful in pointing you in a great direction for your health! Happy Detoxing!